State licensing and disclosure information.
Beeline Loans, Inc. is an Equal Housing Lender
Beeline Loans, Inc. is a licensed mortgage lender:
- Alabama Consumer Credit License # 22925.
- Arizona Mortgage Banker License # 1018313.
- Arkansas Combination Mortgage Banker-Broker-Servicer License # 125249.
- California DFPI Financing Law License # 60DBO-146054 - Licensed by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Finance Law License.
- Colorado Mortgage Company Registration - To check the license status of your mortgage loan originator, visit https://apps.colorado.gov/dre/licensing/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx;
- Delaware Lender License # 035661.
- District of Columbia Mortgage Lender License # MLB1799947.
- Florida Mortgage Lender License # MLD1810.
- Georgia Mortgage Lender License/Registration # 1799947.
- Illinois Residential Mortgage License # MB.6761603.
- Indiana-DFI Mortgage Lending License # 55606.
- Iowa Mortgage Banker License # 2021-0142.
- Kansas Mortgage Company License # MC.0025736.
- Kentucky Mortgage Company License # MC730987.
- Louisiana Residential Mortgage Lending License.
- Maryland Mortgage Lender License # 1799947.
- Massachusetts Mortgage Lender License # ML1799947.
- Michigan 1st Mortgage Broker/Lender License # FL0023226.
- Mississippi Mortgage Lender License # 1799947.
- North Carolina Mortgage Lender License # L-196415.
- Ohio Residential Mortgage Lending Act Certificate of Registration # RM.804731.000.
- Oklahoma Mortgage Lender License # ML014000.
- Pennsylvania Mortgage Lender License # 95422.
- Rhode Island Lender License # 20193876LL.
- South Carolina BFI Mortgage Lender/Servicer License # MLS-1799947.
- Tennessee Mortgage License # 235132.
- Texas SML Mortgage Company License.
- Virginia Lender License MC-6973.
- Wisconsin Mortgage Banker License # 1799947BA.
Visit NMLS consumer access page for more information.
Some products may not be available in all states. Information, rates and pricing are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Beeline Loans, Inc. All loan programs subject to borrowers meeting appropriate underwriting conditions. This is not a commitment to lend. Other restrictions apply. For questions regarding licensing, please contact us via phone (888) 356-2839 or email us [email protected].
CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT'S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT'S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
STATE OF ILLINOIS
COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT NOTICE
The Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (Department) evaluates our performance in meeting the financial services needs of this community, including the needs of low-income to moderate-income households. The Department takes this evaluation into account when deciding on certain applications submitted by us for approval by the Department. Your involvement is encouraged. You may obtain a copy of our evaluation. You may also submit signed, written comments about our performance in meeting community financial services needs to the Department.