IT Help Desk Admin
Providence, Rhode Island and Charlotte, North Carolina
Tech has entered all aspects of our lives, creating better experiences for both companies and customers. Here at Beeline, we brought seamless technology to the outdated and old-fashioned homebuying industry to create a radically new way to get a home loan.
We’re looking for a passionate IT Help Desk Admin who has the knowledge of software and technology systems to make our internal processes as smooth as an iced tea on a hot August day, and help us give customers the shortest journey to their new home.
You’ll be the conductor for all Beeline team members, responsible for onboarding and offboarding employees smoothly. From preparing and updating all IT equipment to setting role-based permissions — you’re the point of call for a great start at Beeline.
Technology runs through every inch of the Beeline experience, so ensuring all IT issues are dealt with is a crucial part of your role to stop any glitches in the Matrix. You’ll manage the help desk tickets coming in, and troubleshoot issues so our customers can go through the Beeline journey without a hitch.
Our internal team relies on good tech too — we use different platforms to seamlessly communicate with our customers everyday. Familiarity with different project management systems and CRMs means onboarding new starters, administering Amazon Connect and managing our systems will be a breeze for you.
It’s true that who you know is valuable. You’ll ideally be resourceful and proactive in making connections, and can leverage networks to find solid talent and build pipelines of candidates across a range of departments.
We’re a rapidly growing company, not just in size but in processes. We’re looking for flexible, progressive and open-minded people who can get onboard with our vision and grow with us to make home-buying more of a celebration, and less of a headache.
The traits we’re looking for in an IT Help Desk Admin
- Emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Great communication with your team and those outside Beeline.
- Ability to multitask and be comfortable working at a fast pace.
- Able to focus on the present moment.
- Be well organized and clear thinking; not easily distracted or flustered.
- Be quick on your feet and able to keep calm and solve unforeseen problems.
- Great written and spoken skills. ‘They’re’ or their’ — you’ll need to know the difference.
- We like it if you have hospitality experience. It means you’re responsive, can multitask and juggle things and indicates that you’re warm and nice!
- 1 year of experience in help desk setting.
- Experience using ticketing systems.
- Jira, Google and ChromeBooks experience is a plus.
- A natural when it comes to relationships and networking — if you can tell a joke, even better!
- You can help managers understand what they need in a new role, and clearly explain the job to a candidate.
- Experience setting up and routinely updating IT equipment and other office assets.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance (starting 1/1/2021).
- Life & disability insurance.
- 10 days of personal/sick time per year - available upon starting.
- 3 weeks of vacation time per year accrued per pay period.
We’re a super experienced global team of innovators from the startup and finance worlds. We’re transforming the entire home loan experience so fear, uncertainty and the power imbalance between lender and buyer are replaced with respect, peace of mind and excitement.
We’ll know we’ve succeeded when it no longer feels daunting — but feels less important than your housewarming party. And if we’ve really succeeded, it’ll even be fun. That’s the real moonshot.
Beeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.
How to apply
Email us at [email protected] and in 100 words tell us why you’ll be a great Beeline IT Help Desk Admin and attach your resume.