Effective Date: June 18, 2019
YOUR SECURITY & PRIVACY
This website is owned by Beeline Loans, Inc. At Beeline, our commitment to providing you with the best-in-class home financing journey includes protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting or using our website. When we collect information from you, we want you to know how it is used. To demonstrate our commitment to fair information practices, we have adopted leading industry privacy guidelines. This notice describes how we collect, use and disclose private information and applies to customers, former customers and applicants.
By using our website, you are consenting to the use of information and agreeing to these guidelines and the other Beeline policies described on our website.
Beeline does not share your personal information with outside companies for their promotional use without your consent.
Because of the financial nature of our business, our websites are not designed to appeal to children under the age of 18. Therefore, we don’t knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children.
We want you to be comfortable and confident when using our website. Therefore, we would like to share with you the following principles that govern our information practices and other privacy aspects of our website:
We do not make our advertising decisions based on political affiliations or in support of, or against, any political or religious group. We firmly believe in the right of free speech, however, we also believe we have an obligation to ensure our advertising does not appear in content that is detrimental to our brand values. We will not advertise within programs that consistently exploit excessive or gratuitous violence or sexuality, which demean or denigrate any religion, race, sex or which are otherwise lacking in good taste.
Should our advertising appear within programming content that violates these guidelines we will review the content in question and make decisions about the appropriateness of that program for future consideration.
OUR PHILOSOPHY AND PRACTICES
At Beeline, we want you to be comfortable and confident when using our website. Therefore, we would like to share with you the following principles that govern our information practices and other privacy aspects of our website:
- We provide you notice of our website information practices.
- We tell you how and why we use Web technologies.
- How the personally identifiable information that you provide to us may be used.
- Ability to update or correct your personally identifiable information.
- How we protect your information.
- Ways for you to contact us about our information practices and other aspects of privacy.
WE PROVIDE YOU NOTICE OF OUR WEBSITE INFORMATION PRACTICES.
To maximize the value of our services, we may request information from you when you visit our website. We do not share your personal information with outside companies for their promotional use.
Credit reporting agencies may share your information with other companies when you apply for a home loan. This may cause you to receive Email or phone calls that you didn’t ask for, offering credit cards, refinancing or other loan products.
You can stop these calls and Emails by opting out of these prescreened credit offers. Simply call (888) 567-8688 or visit www.optoutprescreen.com.
Here is a description of the information we collect and how it is used/disclosed:
- Tools, Applications and Registration: We provide a number of ways for you to explore your options for mortgages and loans, so you can determine which options may be the most desirable for you. You can engage a number of tools, planners, calculators and other interactive advisors, such as the online interviews, without providing us your identity.
- We may also supply the information you provide, on a strictly confidential basis, to service providers, such as title companies, appraisers, credit reporting services, etc.who assist us in qualifying, processing, closing and servicing your loan.
- Credit Report: By submitting a loan application or a request to be pre-qualified to us, you authorize us to share your credit report with our affiliates only to process your loan application.
- Newsletters: We provide you the opportunity to subscribe to Email newsletters and other Email communications. You may unsubscribe by following the instructions provided in each Email newsletter.
- Mandatory and Optional Information: We identify what information is required to fulfill your request. If you chose not to provide mandatory information, we will not be able to provide you the service you are requesting. As part of your use of our website, we may collect information that may include your name, address, social security number, the location and value of the property related to the requested loan products or services, financial information about your assets and income, financial accounts, insurance and other information. As part of this process, you consent to Beeline obtaining a credit report and for us to use that information as described in this policy. We will also collect information about your activity on the Beeline website and use that information as described in this policy.
- Within the Beeline Family: Within the Beeline family, which includes our title company, Beeline Title, Inc., we may exchange customer information to fulfill your requests or to provide you with information about other products or services, if you have chosen to receive such communications.
- Service Providers: In some cases, we will employ or use service providers such as title companies, appraisers, consultants, and temporary workers, third party software developers, to complete a business process or provide a service on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to enhance our website technology, deliver products, or to send Emails. When we employ service providers, we may need to share your personally identifiable information. Service providers are strictly prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for purposes other than to act on our behalf.
- Service Alerts and Critical Notices: Although we respect and honor the privacy preferences you have expressed, we may need to contact you to inform you of specific changes that may impact your ability to use this service or for other critical non-marketing purposes, such as bug alerts. We may also contact you to respond to your specific requests, to clarify the order information you provided to us, or to notify you of upcoming subscription expiration dates.
- Change of Control: Your personally identifiable information may be transferred in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange or other disposition (whether of assets, stock or otherwise) of all or a portion of a business of Beeline. You will have the opportunity to opt out of further secondary use of your information following any change of control.
- Legal Disclosures: In some cases we may disclose certain information to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
- Hosting: This website is hosted by a third party service provider on servers located in the United States. If you are in a non-US jurisdiction, you may be sending your personal information to the United States, which may or may not have laws that provide an equivalent level of data protection to the laws of your home country.
WE TELL YOU HOW AND WHY WE USE WEB TECHNOLOGIES.
Here is how and why we use some common Web technologies to help manage our websites:
- Cookies: A “cookie” is a small piece of information that our website may provide to your browser while you are at our sites. We may use web-based tools, like cookies to see what areas of our site users prefer (e.g., based on the number of visits to those areas). This is done through a tracking utility that allows us, for example, to reconstruct activity from a session or by a user, for troubleshooting and issue resolution purposes. Beeline may also employ service providers to help us collect and understand our website usage data.
- When periodic surveys are presented to website visitors, cookies are used to prevent issuing multiple invitations to the same individual.
- If you are a registered member on the Beeline website, you will receive a cookie when you login. This cookie is maintained by your browser and contains your identifier. This cookie is also used to authenticate your identity and provide you with access to areas of our website that are limited to registered members, such as those that allow you to view and manage your personal profile.
- Additionally, Beeline service providers that serve ads on affiliate and/or advertiser websites may assign different cookies and small graphical images called single-pixel GIFs or web beacons, to your browser to track the effectiveness of our advertising on other websites and your involvement with Beeline. We may also employ service providers who may assign cookies or web beacons to your browser to assist us in collecting website usage data such as your IP address, session ID, URL and demographic information such as your zip code. The collection of data may include personally identifiable information. We do not track URLs that you type into your browser, nor do we track you across the Internet once you leave our site.
- Your web browser may be set to accept cookies automatically, but can be changed to decline them. If you wish to remove cookies provided by Beeline, please check your browser’s settings and Help section for instructions for removing cookies from your browser. If you decline to accept cookies, then you may be required to re-register each time you download or request materials from the website.
- Website Usage Data: Our website tracks usage data, including, for example, your IP address, your browser type and version, which pages you view, which page, if any, linked you to our site, and which link, if any, you follow off of our site. We use this data in the aggregate and on an individual level to better understand website activity to improve our site offerings, to reconstruct activity from a session or by a user, for troubleshooting and issue resolution purposes. We may also use this data to provide you a more personalized website experience, assistance with technical support questions, and to send you special offers, product and service updates, or other promotional materials that are relevant and tailored to your interests. If you do not want to receive these offers or promotions, simply indicate your contact preferences during the registration process, within any future communications or by sending an Email to [email protected]. We do not share your information with outside companies for their promotional use. We do not track URLs that you type into your browser, nor do we track you across the Internet once you leave our site.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We give you the opportunity to control the use of your personal information for purposes other than to fulfill your request or as is required to process, close and subsequently service your loan. For example, on occasion we may use your contact information to send you promotional communications about Beeline products. These communications may include Email, telephone, texts and direct mail. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may specify your contact preferences during the information collection process or you may call us at 401-324-5710 or send an Email to [email protected].
ABILITY TO UPDATE OR CORRECT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
We provide you the opportunity to update or correct the contact and loan application information that you have provided to us. You may review and update information stored in your application online until you submit your application. Once you have submitted your application, you may only change the information by directly contacting our operations team at 401-324-5710 or emailing us at [email protected].
Beeline recommends that you do not use email communications to send us sensitive personal information. If you need to change that personal information, we recommend that you call us directly.
You may have rights in non-U.S. countries, such as objecting to and blocking the processing of your personal information. For security reasons, Beeline will take steps to authenticate your identity before providing you with access to personal information.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your non-public personal information. Encryption technology is used when loan applications and other non-public personal information is transmitted over the Internet. We restrict access to non-public personal information to those employees who need to know that information to provide our services to you. Our employees are bound by a Confidentiality Agreement requiring confidential treatment of all such information. We train our employees in security procedures and we conduct audits to verify compliance with the procedures.
WAYS TO CONTACT US ABOUT SECURITY AND PRIVACY.