Providence, Rhode Island and Charlotte, North Carolina
Have experience hiring awesome people? Well we want to hire you. We’re looking for a down-to-earth recruiter to help us continue to grow our kick ass team at Beeline.
So what’s involved in our Recruiter role?
For starters, you’ll own recruitment for us from start to finish - from the moment we realize we have a hiring need, until that offer is signed and we have a new employee onboard.
We have a pretty awesome process in place, but you’ll run point on making sure that process is smoother than cream cheese on a bagel. You’re the first point of call for all Beeline candidates, so you’ll know our culture and vision inside and out to hire and build the best teams.
We’re not your usual company — we’re looking for tech-savvy, driven people who want to bring an outdated industry into the present day and are driven by a challenge to create a radically new way to do things. Understanding who we’re looking for and knowing how to effectively screen applicants will be crucial to building out our teams along with our People and Culture Manager and Department Leads.
It’s true that who you know is valuable. You’ll ideally be resourceful and proactive in making connections, and can leverage networks to find solid talent and build pipelines of candidates across a range of departments.
Candidate experience is important from the very first job ad or LinkedIn post they see. Managing pipelines and candidate experience through screening to interviewing and beyond to create an awesome experience (whether they join our team or not!) is just as important as hiring.
Overall, you’ll pick up what we’re putting down, understand who we’re looking for and be able to run with it to find the most kick-ass people out there to join us in making home loans an enjoyable experience you can do anywhere.
The traits we’re looking for in a Beeline Recruiter
- Emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Great communication with your team and those outside Beeline.
- Ability to multitask and be comfortable working at a high pace.
- Able to focus on the present moment.
- Be well organized and clear thinking; not easily distracted or flustered.
- Be quick on your feet and able to keep calm and solve unforeseen problems.
- You’re more warm and less slick and polished.
- Great math, written and spoken skills. What’s 12 squared? If you need a calculator then it’s not looking good for you. ‘They’re’ or their’ — you’ll need to know the difference.
- We like it if you have hospitality experience. It means you’re responsive, can multitask and juggle things and indicates that you’re warm and nice!
- 3+ years of experience in full life cycle recruiting. You’ll need to be comfortable talking with a variety of people - from entry level to experienced hires.
- Experienced with campus recruitment, LinkedIn recruiter and applicant tracking systems.
- You’re an expert negotiator and able to handle tough conversations.
- You have a keen eye for talent and know what will fly and what won’t.
- You can help managers understand what they need in a new role, and clearly explain the job to a candidate.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance (starting 1/1/2021).
- Life & disability insurance.
- 10 days of personal/sick time per year - available upon starting.
- 3 weeks of vacation time per year accrued per pay period.
We’re a super experienced global team of innovators from the startup and finance worlds. We’re transforming the entire home loan experience so fear, uncertainty and the power imbalance between lender and buyer are replaced with respect, peace of mind and excitement.
We’ll know we’ve succeeded when it no longer feels daunting — but feels less important than your housewarming party. And if we’ve really succeeded, it’ll even be fun. That’s the real moonshot.
Beeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.
How to apply
Email us at [email protected] and in 100 words tell us why you’ll be a great Beeline Recruiter and attach your resume.