Head of Contact Center Performance
Charlotte, North Carolina
What you're like
- You have experience in a high volume digital direct to consumer environment. It doesn't need to be fintech or mortgage.
- Detail oriented and curious.
- Naturally inclined to experiment and optimize around performance. One might explore variables within use of multiple communication channels, times of day, shifts, team volumes, timings of manual and automatically triggered comms, different ways to approach customers in different contexts, different customer cohorts, different acquisition channels.
- You’re able to figure out how that a 40 second delay on chat responses equates to an 54% dip in conversions from refi on a Tuesday at 3pm and you’d know how to fix it.
- You're not trying to optimise to reduce AHT Average handling time but can holistically appreciate the word of mouth which spills out the back of successfully augmenting the tech with personal touch, rather than merely automating. That is to say you can think three dimensionally and most importantly empathetically.
- Highly analytical and able to understand and digest multivariate problems and compute hard and soft variables to reach correct decisions.
- You understand and advocate omnichannel experience and ideally understand the 25-45 year old mentality and how to optimise experiences around chat and SMS v. outbound phone calls. Would be conversant and experienced with the related analytics and speak the same language (eg. optimising touch point channels, tone, content, spacing etc and interface with our product & marketing teams).
- Philosophically aligned to a non boiler room hard sell approach, but able to blend hard edged analytical skills with soft delivery of a brand story.
- Any ruthlessness is desired not around driving teams old school style or maximising revenue at the expense of customer experience but ruthless around customer centricity, to the extent of prioritising brand and customer experience over revenue, as our culture prefers.
- You understand how to deliver a brand story through experience and that every touch point is a review or word of mouth opportunity. Think Zappos.
- You have the humility to admit you are wrong to the customer and not a corporate ass coverer.
- You thrive on a David v. Goliath like challenge and you're a non-conformist.
- You're able to sell without hard sell, understanding and advocating our value proposition and leaning into it and having all contact center staff do likewise, as an Apple fanboy does in the Apple store (or as near to as possible), only a little more fun and warm.
- A very sophisticated communicator.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance (starting 1/1/2021).
- Life & disability insurance.
- 10 days of personal/sick time per year - available upon starting.
- 3 weeks of vacation time per year accrued per pay period.
We’re a super experienced global team of innovators from the startup and finance worlds. We’re transforming the entire home loan experience so fear, uncertainty and the power imbalance between lender and buyer are replaced with respect, peace of mind and excitement.
We’ll know we’ve succeeded when it no longer feels daunting — but feels less important than your housewarming party. And if we’ve really succeeded, it’ll even be fun. That’s the real moonshot.
Beeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.
How to apply
Email us at [email protected] and in 100 words tell us why you’ll be a great Head of Contact Center Performance and attach your resume.