Providence, Rhode Island and Charlotte, North Carolina
Sick of outdated processes and pushy loan officers? We’re looking for Disclosure Specialists who are ready to try something new and bring the mortgage industry into the present day.
At Beeline, our relationship with our customer isn’t transactional. We don’t see the customer as a walking commission check but someone who wants to celebrate the thrill of a new house or the freedom a refi can bring.
That means customers aren’t handed over like a hot potato along a conveyor belt, but they’re matched with one Loan Guide from the moment they receive their Purchase-Ready or Refi-Ready approval, there to sensitively and carefully get them to closing.
So what will your role in creating a new, stress-free home loan journey look like?
The Disclosure Specialist helps take the stress off of the customers shoulders by handling the generation and sending of initial disclosures to customers within the necessary time frames. Because we don’t do this like some other lenders it can sometimes get hairy and disclosures will go out at the last minute. Being able to work well in these conditions is a must for this role, and while it might not be for the faint of heart, you can count on it being rewarding.
Ultimately, we are trying to lift the veil of uncertainty for a customer by bringing a different approach to the mortgage industry. Creating a relaxed and comfortable customer experience is the goal.
But it’s easier said than done…
Our radically new way to apply and close is not like you’re used to, and the way someone experiences their Beeline Tracker and their relationship with their very own Loan Guide probably isn’t what you’re familiar with. If you think of yourself as flexible, open-minded and progressive to changing things up in a stale industry though, this could be the role for you.
The traits we’re looking for in a Disclosure Specialist
- Emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Great communication with your team and those outside Beeline.
- Ability to multitask and be comfortable at high pace.
- Able to focus on the present moment.
- Be well organized and clear thinking; not easily destracted or flustered.
- Be quick on your feet and able to keep calm and solve unforeseen problems.
- Great math, written and spoken skills. What’s 12 squared? If you need a calculator then it’s not looking good for you. ‘They’re’ or their’ — you’ll need to know the difference.
- You’re tech savvy, so you can learn our CRM easily, instead of some old-school pipeline report. You feel at home enough with tech to understand the massive difference between our product and those you’re used to - and don’t wig out learning new processes.
- 2+ years of experience in mortgage processing or a similar role handling residential mortgage disclosures.
- Understand regulatory requirements involved in mortgage originations.
How you're paid
You’ll have a solid base with a variable which is based on quality of your work, efficiency and ability to work in a team environment. We don’t believe in commission-focused sales tactics and boiler rooms.
Variables are based on the work that matters and making every customer’s experience a great one. That way, we’re aligned with the customer instead of getting all transactional on their ass. So you can say goodbye to working with pushy loan officers.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance (starting 1/1/2021).
- Life & disability insurance.
- 10 days of personal/sick time per year - available upon starting.
- 3 weeks of vacation time per year accrued per pay period.
We’re a super experienced global team of innovators from the startup and finance worlds. We’re transforming the entire home loan experience so fear, uncertainty and the power imbalance between lender and buyer are replaced with respect, peace of mind and excitement.
We’ll know we’ve succeeded when it no longer feels daunting — but feels less important than your housewarming party. And if we’ve really succeeded, it’ll even be fun. That’s the real moonshot.
Beeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.
How to apply
Email us at [email protected] and in 100 words tell us why you’ll be a great Beeline Disclosure Specialist and attach your resume.